Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get Justin Bieber pictures on my phone?

I have one picture of Justin Bieber on my phone that my friend sent me. All the other ones are pictures of pictures of him, but I want a clear picture of him. I dont want to give my phone number to some random online website and hope theyll send me a picture. Is there any other way to get his picture on my phone?How do I get Justin Bieber pictures on my phone?
Hiya,

it all depends on what phone you have.If you have a phone with Bluetooth on it than you friend can send you pictures.If not then you should be able to connect your phone to you computer/laptop by using a lead that comes with you phone.All you have to do is type in Justin Bieber and look at all the images of him.Choose one that you like and save it into your phone file and it should be on your phone.How do I get Justin Bieber pictures on my phone?
if u have internet on your phone you can go on funformobile.com or from your computer you can go to google and save pics of him then just upload them to your e-mail and send them to your phone thats how I get all my justin bieber pics its easy:) i Love him too!!!!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment