Monday, January 30, 2012

I HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER'S PHONE NUMBER!!!?

Seriously guys, i called it, it totally is!!!!!!!!!! i just about had a heart attack when i herd his voice

Oh my gawd.

Call it if you don't believe meeeeeee!!

540-272-2783!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER'S PHONE NUMBER!!!?
Troll
Tbh, the last thing I want in the world is to have a convo with Justin Bieber.





Worse than that.. I can't believe many people old enough to have cell phones would either.I HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER'S PHONE NUMBER!!!?
Well, when he finds out that the rabid craze of 12-year-old girls found out his number, he'll just change it, so don't have an orgasm.
this is NOT justin bierber's cell number! it is my friend's number so stop calling it. sorry to spoil the news but just thought you'd wanna know the truthI HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER'S PHONE NUMBER!!!?
HA, who would want to talk to justin bieber..?
lol like anyone is gonna Believe you
i dont believe you so ill try it
*gags*
and how did u acquire this number??
did you talk to him?? or did you hang up??
i dont belive u i called no answerrr and he change it prob
Nawh, I'm good.
what if u lieing and if you are i'm gone to kill u

No comments:

Post a Comment