Thursday, January 26, 2012

Please tell me Justin Bieber's aim,skype,and phone number?

I am a huge fan of justin bieber and i really wanna talk to him please help!Please tell me Justin Bieber's aim,skype,and phone number?
A girl at school said she had his phone number. She waved her phone all over the lunch table one day and thought we wouldn't see it. And we ALL saw it and wrote it down.



It's 864-871-1021
no cuz nobody has any of those. He keeps those private for a reason.If he gave that out he would get bombed with ims and calls from fans and he would get very annoyed.ONLY his friends and family have it, nobody else. Even if someone had any of those they aren't gonna give it out. if your really a fan of his you would respect his privacy.Please tell me Justin Bieber's aim,skype,and phone number?
As Fred Savage, I have to wonder, is this a joke? I have all of these (obviously, I'm Fred Savage) but they're not for you.
If someone knew that privileged info, ya think they'd tell ya??? Ummm no.Please tell me Justin Bieber's aim,skype,and phone number?
Gay15year old, gay15yearold, and 555- GAY- RLLY.
its called having a privet life
Aren't you asking a bit too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment