Monday, January 30, 2012

What Is Justin Bieber's Fan Email & Phone Number ? x?

I Have 8 Justin Bieber Msn Addies but I Don't Think they are real ,



I'm Trying to get it for my friend Coz she is the BIggest Jb EVER and I want his number so i will ask if he would sing happy birthday to her :)



Does Anyone Know x



Please And Thank you :)





%26amp; BTW If your gonna say Why r you stalking him don't answer coz I'm Doing it for my mate !What Is Justin Bieber's Fan Email %26amp; Phone Number ? x?
This is his FAN number...404-665-4007

If u don't believe me check youtube because there are about 5 video's(Just guessing) of Justin's number and they all say the same thing! You can't always get through because it is a fan number and loads of ppl know it and it's costs alot of money 2 call if u are not from America (which is where the phone came from)

Does this make any sense 2 u?? Soryy :)

I don't know his MSN because i don't go on it any more so i don't go looking 4 it

Hope this helps x
404.665.3410 is his number



dunno his email---I'm not a fan i just checked his website



by the way---I didn't copy, Dangerous must have written their answer the same time I was writing mine, it wasn't up when I first saw the question or at least I didn't see it.What Is Justin Bieber's Fan Email %26amp; Phone Number ? x?
Here is his say now number 404-665-3410.



If you want any other celbs numbers go to



www.saynow.com
Sara copied Dangerous!!!! Grr I hate when people do that!!!!What Is Justin Bieber's Fan Email %26amp; Phone Number ? x?
sorry i do'nt know nut try google

No comments:

Post a Comment