Monday, January 23, 2012

What is Justin Bieber's cell phone number?

I really need Justin Bieber's cell phone number!!!! And I don't want his fan # I need his REAL cell #!!!!! PLZ give it to me!!!! I need it!!!!!!What is Justin Bieber's cell phone number?
555-3226...
you dont need it, you WANT it. There is a big difference in want and need. And you wont get it.Justin doesnt give out his number so millions of fans can call him all the time and annoy him. Only his friends and family have it. if you are really a fan of his you would respect his privacy.



would you like it, if people gave out your number so millions of people can call you? i dont think soWhat is Justin Bieber's cell phone number?
Come on seriously?

I'm not trying to be mean but honestly

the sooner you realize that this is YAHOO ANSWERS

the better it will be for you.

When you post a question like this its just like asking for people

to give you smart *** answers.
umm i think its... 404 665 3410. here check this site out.

http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/mobile.aspx

scroll down and i think his # is there thats where i got it from he also has twitter and facebook.

hopee i helped (:What is Justin Bieber's cell phone number?
good luck sweetie haha
sorry ur never gonna get it
If I had it, do you think I'd give it to you?



Of course not.



Plus no one on here has it.
  • captain america shield
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment