Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is justin bieber's phone number?

07530-064302 is his UK number if thats what you are afterWhat is justin bieber's phone number?
I actually have his number, there was this website that was giving his number away but the page got taken down in a matter of a few minutes after it went up. But I'm not giving it because it's his private number, and to be honest, i have no clue if it's real or not because I haven't tried contacting it but yeah. I deleted it from my phone 5 mins ago but I've got the number stored in my mind now :) just to tease you, it ends with the number 4. :)
omg you seriously think your going to find his personal phone number on yahoo. well im gonna tell u some thing YOU WONT! obsessed fan GODWhat is justin bieber's phone number?
idk..but i have his friend ryan's nuber haha justins such a jerk (JK) and gave his number out on an webcam interview thing with him right ther now grls wont stop callin him!!LOLZ!!!
You're not very bright if you really think you're gonna find his number on here.What is justin bieber's phone number?
He doesn't give out his number.And why do you think people on YA would gave it?
search the yellow book

under losers,whores ,plumers
im sorry but he doesnt give out his personal details to the public.
You can contact his fan number: 1.404.665.3410
123-dont-call-me
What are you, five?

If I knew it I probably still wouldn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment