Monday, January 30, 2012

What is Justin Bieber's REAL phone number????

ive been searching for jbs cell FOREVER and u are my last chance to get to talk to him soooooo if you know his number PLEASE share with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?/div>
  • 10 months ago
  • Report Abuse
What is Justin Bieber's REAL phone number????
(682)551-6044

I met him in LA one time cause he was working with my brother on a music video. He was a prick to me after he realized I was just a random person on the set and no one important to him. so screw him. He probably wont answer numbers he doesnt know but blow up his phone and leave messages.What is Justin Bieber's REAL phone number????
2395644027What is Justin Bieber's REAL phone number????
dont have it sorry but go see the movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqpwBZtTSwg

No comments:

Post a Comment