Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is Justin Bieber's real phone number?(Im not trying to be a stalker)?

the phone his fans can call all the timeWhat is Justin Bieber's real phone number?(Im not trying to be a stalker)?
I don't know who that is but yeah thats stalking, I mean asking on yahoo answers for a celeb number.
its bieberfeavour 12

Report Abuse

What is Justin Bieber's real phone number?(Im not trying to be a stalker)?
What are you talking about?

Report Abuse


Are you both stupid?

Report Abuse

What is Justin Bieber's real phone number?(Im not trying to be a stalker)?
I know his number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its 2563668039

Report Abuse


Well, I don't think your a stalker, but his fan line is 1 (404) 664-3418, I called it at a sleep over with a few friends and we left some long a$$ message lol, obviously he isn't gonna call back, but it's nice to leave a compliment or just some support :D Enjoy!!!
Such a joke, there is no number you stalker. Can you imagine his phone bill if there was a number? Ha! Plus the line would be busy and he would never get anything done.
I have access to this information, I will give you his Las Vegas condo number for free. Here:



(702) 385-1281
You can't seriously expect people not to make fun of you when you say you are not a stalker.
1-800-IWANTTOSTALKJUSTINBIEBER



orr, try this



1-800-SHAM-WOW
his real number he doesnt give out to random people.His fan number you can look up on saynow.
yeah SURE you aren't.



Justin Bieber's fan number is listed as 404-665-3410
i dont think theres like a fan line, but if you mean his house phone, idont think he has one.



i love him too!
1-800-$$$-$$$$ in other word stalker....
Hold on, I have to find my phone book. I must've misplaced it when I was cleaning for when Bradgelina was coming over :/
1 818 im- a- desperate-whore
stalker
. 1-800-ur-a-desperate-stalker
Don't think he has one...



1-800-I-Must-be-dreaming
1-555-258-7820
1800-jbiebs is a ******
911
256566410
867-5309
Sounds like you need sum pr0nz.
1866-stalker-r-u
thats being a stalker
No one online has his real cell/home phone number, but his fan number is 404-665-3410.
well that's not weird at allllll
uhh yeah just a sec let me just pull it out of my pocket, like....
Okay none of us know ...



Hey what's YOUR phone number?(I'm not trying to be a stalker either)
I'm sorry but the answers are funny as hell.....well thanks for the points....

No comments:

Post a Comment