Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does anyone know Justin Bieber's Stratford, Ontario address ?

I'm taking a Journalism class at my High School and we were asked to choose a celeb. that inspires us and write a paper on this person. Well i chose Justin Bieber and i thought that maybe i could send a letter to his home address in Canada to ask some question to put in my paper. Does anyone know his home address in Ontario ? Or maybe even his new Atlanta address ? Anything would help. maybe an email or phone number too would be useful ?Does anyone know Justin Bieber's Stratford, Ontario address ?
He lives in Georgia right now. But he hasn't been home, he has been in LA. It said so in his Youtube video.



Even if they do I doubt they would give it to you....I trust you but I don't have it...sorry.



Uhm maybe google it?

You know there are 30840238420380 fan girls who stalk him, and post things.



Im a fan girl of him but I dont stalk or obsess :)Does anyone know Justin Bieber's Stratford, Ontario address ?
stop calling her a stalker she is just asking!Does anyone know Justin Bieber's Stratford, Ontario address ?
um stalker!

No comments:

Post a Comment