Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to get Twitter to STOP sending messages to your phone?

Okay, so I put my phone number in so that I could get tweets from Justin Bieber. Now, my twitter automatically follows people and sends their tweets to my phone. It's SO annoying and really I just want it to stop. And I DON'T want to delete my twitter... So how can I get my twitter to stop sending tweets, ALL TWEETS, to my phone?How to get Twitter to STOP sending messages to your phone?
Go into your settings and unclick were the mobil thing is and you can stop getting tweets to your phone

Also unfollow Justin from your phone

You will still see tweets from him on your comp :-)

But ya go to the settings were it says about mobil
  • justin bieber phone number
  • english to arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment