Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hey I Need you to help me?!? I lost my BF (Justin Bieber) and I dont have any credit!!!!!?

Hey, just now im out walking the streets of LA and all I have is my phone. I want to contact my BF but I cant, Ive ran out of credit. Could any of you do it for me? His mobile number is 447946670420.



PLease tell him to meet me at the beach at 10.30 and that I have a surprise for him, he will know what I mean.



Many thanks people of the Internet!!! XxXxXxXxX

Mwah! xxxxxx



p.s Justin Bieber is my BF, dont make a fuss. He wont like that.Hey I Need you to help me?!? I lost my BF (Justin Bieber) and I dont have any credit!!!!!?
Done!
I don't see his appeal. He is only a half talented singer. The girls like him because he's "cute" I guess. To me he comes across as a big baby faced wimp. Probably due to his age and his point in life. Too much too soon for someone with no personality points. He will grow up one day.

Report Abuse

Hey I Need you to help me?!? I lost my BF (Justin Bieber) and I dont have any credit!!!!!?
On t.v i always see him no matter what. Every 10 minutes on the computer screen i see his name at least once or twice.I see his face 75% of chance if i go on news or i hear his name 60% of time when i go on radio. Even on Facebook, youtube, yahoo answers, and freaken NBA i see him. Last time i watched NBA game i saw him playing. Not only that but even in my school 3/10 students talk about him. 1 week of school i have to hear the name justin Bieber at least 8 times including my private school. And also 50 year's old mom talks about him. Even a 75 year's old woman talks about him. Even a little 3 year old girl talks about him. Whenever i go out i see his picture of his face like 25% of time. I have to like try not to hear him or see him but it's very hard. And last time i took a crap in the washroom , my sister put the music baby so loud that i got so annoyed by her. Then one day i decided i have enough so i have hate him. Now do you know why i hate him now?
AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA鈥?br>




your joking right? piss on youHey I Need you to help me?!? I lost my BF (Justin Bieber) and I dont have any credit!!!!!?
ur not the real selena gomez. stop impersonating other people or celebs
+44 is English. Your american? Seriously, get a life, get some friends and stop trying to create a fake life
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhhahaha鈥?/div>
  • 10 months ago
  • Report Abuse

+44 is for England doofus
your only option is going lez for hannah montana.



i am truly sorry
im with lebron on this 1
PHOONEYY i called tat no. just nw and it said tat the no is invalid.
OMG!!! LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO TOTALY MY BF! U R A HORE IF U THANK HE IZ URS!



get a life you moronic twit.
hes your bf?????? i thought your gf
woowww -__-
ya sure! I contacted him!! He'll definetly come!! NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment