Saturday, February 18, 2012

Justin Bieber vs Dylan Sprouse?

We all know they look alike but who do you guys prefer and want as your boyfriend. Tell me whose hotter and why then when I choose to select the best answer then under your answer will be their phone number so you may contact who you think is hotter and then you get a free ten points to boost up your levelJustin Bieber vs Dylan Sprouse?
dylan is a good actor and justin bieber is a good singer id rather have dylan cause who wants millions of girls clawing at your neck cause you "stole" justin away .Justin Bieber vs Dylan Sprouse?
My sympathies in the event that the following is actually a tad bit off of matter yet I needed to share this specific glorious thing That i established. Apple is generating an overstock with the brand-new ipad plus presenting away $100 itune giftcard so that you can download most of these amazing tunes! I just now attained my apple ipad two and i-tunes gift card in the mail several nights back.

No comments:

Post a Comment