Sunday, February 12, 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER QUESTION!!!!LOOK!!!?

Okay, Justin Bieber is absolutely adorable!!!! But, my question is will he go out with me? I mean, I'm just a normal kid. How do i get noticed???? And my last question is what the heck is his phone number!!!!!?????JUSTIN BIEBER QUESTION!!!!LOOK!!!?
1. cool down....

2.get a reality check..

3.now get a life...
1st no he will not go out with you. he Doesn't know you and he wont date a fan. 2nd you wont get his number, he doesnt give that out so he can get millions of calls everyday.Only his friends and family have it.JUSTIN BIEBER QUESTION!!!!LOOK!!!?
You know those situations in high school, where one girl is competing with 50 others to get the popular guy? Multiply that by 5 million.





Can I have best answer? I need the 10 points.
another crazed kid :/JUSTIN BIEBER QUESTION!!!!LOOK!!!?
Go to saynow.com and try his number.

Ummm. I am not so sure about the noticable stuff.

Just call the number!
Flash him.
if your a man/boy yeah he will

No comments:

Post a Comment