Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is Justin Bieber's birthday? so I can celebrate it?

I want to celabrate it and of u can give me his cell phone number for me to call and wish him a happy birthday that would be great too bit I don't have to give me the number if you don't want cause I know how it is when u give out celebraties phone numbers the fans call and bother them and that really ticks me off I hate people that do that I mean seriously they would like their privacy probably more than you doWhat is Justin Bieber's birthday? so I can celebrate it?
He is 15.

Oh and his birthday is on March 14



On Wikipedia.com you can see what you need to know about him.



Also, on his myspace, http://www.myspace.com/justinbieber

You can win a call from him. Just scroll down. You will see it.

:PWhat is Justin Bieber's birthday? so I can celebrate it?
march 14th idk his real # but maybe he'll call u back on his saynow 404-665-3410 dont no if he will but keep hope alive i no i am!!!What is Justin Bieber's birthday? so I can celebrate it?
March 14

No comments:

Post a Comment