Sunday, February 12, 2012

Justin Bieber concert!?

My friend went to a justin bieber concert last Wednesday and she sat next to a guy with his wife and kids and they asked my friend if she got meet n greet, and she said no and they said they did and they had purple wrist bands that said justin bieber, so my friend started talking about how much she'd love to meet Justin bieber and the guy said he was president of a radio station and gave my friend his card and wrote his cell phone number on it and told my friend he could get her meet n greet tickets {possibly} to justins next concert in florida december 19th and told my friend to call him in 2 weeks when hes back from vacation! My friend told me if he gives her 2 she'll take me with her and i was wondering can a president of a radio station even get meet n greet passes? Is this all just some scam?? Will he give her 2? Tell me you opinion about this! Th@nks!!Justin Bieber concert!?
And then he got hit by a water bottle and died. The end.Justin Bieber concert!?
Yes, it's possible.

I don't think it is a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment