Sunday, February 12, 2012

Justin Bieber Fan Pack Help!?

Okay, so I got my Justin Bieber Fan Pack today and I was supposed to get a 5" by 7" picture of him with a special note but it didnt come. Please tell me a phone number or email or anything to help me contact the Justin Bieber team to get my picture. Thanks!



PS The company on the package says the package is from UMGD but i have no clue what that is.. HELP!Justin Bieber Fan Pack Help!?
you should probably go to the website amd make a complaint telling what has happened. or try writting a letter and sending it to the company from who you ordered the poster from.Justin Bieber Fan Pack Help!?
well, justin is my cousin, and im sure he feels really bad that your picture and note didnt come. if you email me i can give you his personal email so you can talk to him about it yourself and he might actually do something special just for you because he feels bad, if i know justin haha. so email me at xomaddi@yahoo.com and ill give it to you because he doesnt want the whole world knowing his private email haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment