Thursday, February 9, 2012

From:Justin Bieber,To Any Of My Fans That Want My My Number Here It Is.Which Song Of Mine Is Your Fave?

Many Of My Fans Want To Know My Phone Number, So You Can Call Me At 1.404.665.3410, I May Not Pick Up, But At Times I Do,Please Check Out My Yahoo Account For My Other Websites and Don't Forget That If There Are Three Dots(...) You Copy Those Dots As well So You Can Get The Full Website, You Can Always Leave A Fan Message,I Love You All So Much,

Love Justin

Question: Which Of My Songs Is Your Favorite?From:Justin Bieber,To Any Of My Fans That Want My My Number Here It Is.Which Song Of Mine Is Your Fave?
Ya that's your saynow...lol. And I love Stuck in the Moment, it's my favorite song off the record. I also like That Should Be Me, but i get a tad bit upset when I hear that song because I know you'll never pick me =( But anyways I still %26lt;3 you with all my heart. You are such a great guy Justin :D Your fans love you, %26lt;3.
sorry i am not a just beiber fan all that much (my opinion) but i doubt this is the real justin beiber, is it???? If i had to pick a song though it would be that baby one. i really don't know . cause i don't listen to your (?????) music. if this is really you pick me for best answer and mabey ill listen to some of your songs. see what their like. thanks and good luck :-DFrom:Justin Bieber,To Any Of My Fans That Want My My Number Here It Is.Which Song Of Mine Is Your Fave?
Really, "Justin?" Is this your real phone number? o_O



Proof, please!



Besides, the real Justin wouldn't give out his phone # away just so that he could be annoyed by millions of fans calling his name.



I'm a guy, but I like that Baby song, cause it's rhythmic.
hmmm i believe it, because he doesnt have a say now number..

Justin...do u text? :)

and i am going to be COMPLETELY honest here.

i am not a huge fan of your music. BUT i do LOVE your personality. im a fan of the person you are. :)

hope that counts for something :DFrom:Justin Bieber,To Any Of My Fans That Want My My Number Here It Is.Which Song Of Mine Is Your Fave?
Omg how can i b sure this is you I need proof.... i coming to 1 of ur concerts on August 15. at the palace of Aburn Hills and I cant wait to c u. my favorite songs are THAT SHOULD BE ME, U SMILE, KISS AND TELL, EeNIE MEANY, NEVER LET YOU GO, and BABY!!!!!
Justin you rock i love BABY and one time better! %26lt;3
I have two favorite songs:

Down to earth,and One time. :)







P.S.

You're awesome! :)
You really don't have a life posing to be a teenage Canadian boy who loves black people.
*** u justins music is shitt

No comments:

Post a Comment