Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is Justin Bieber's number?

I need to ask him something about my gig,my manager thinks i should so im trying to find his real number,and i know he has a phone because on Myspace he said "text me if u have the digits". NO FAKE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What is Justin Bieber's number?
ya right good luck with that one. i wish i could give you that info.What is Justin Bieber's number?
ok so the girl can dream i like him i think he cute but i dont think he all that

Report Abuse

What is Justin Bieber's number?
Even though I don't like Justin Bieber and think he is a wannabe, do you seriously think that he would give you his number?



ANSWER = NO



There are about another 1000 people wanting to contact him so don't think you are so important.
Are you stupid???

Well hun, Idk what to tell ya, google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment