Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is this Greyson Chance and Justin Bieber or no?!!?

Well, my friend on facebook is always adding celebrities on facebook and she has like a lot of 'Justin Biebers', or 'Greyson Chances' , or 'Debby Ryans' ...

but she has just one Greyson Chance on there though, (stylized as Greyson Chancee) or watevs. But, I'm thinking it might be some pedophile or however you say it. But, it MIGHT be him. He gave out his phone number, but he said to JUST TEXT HIM. Not call him, which makes it obvious that it might not be him hence his voice won't sound like Greyson's. So I'm not giving the link to his facebook or his phone #



He has lots of other celebrity friends on there, and he

s best friends with Erin Sanders, and he's going out with China Anne McClain.



And he keeps admitting that it is him.

So I added him but I haven't texted him cuz if it's not him then i dont want some creeper to have my # and keeps txting or calling me.



Now there's Justin Bieber(on fb he put it as Justinswagga Bieber)

So I added him and my friend , she said that it might be him , cuz he put up a video of her 'Baby by Justin Bieber Music Video', he put the link on facebook. So then, she said that it might be him cuz why would a 'poser' do that so it might be him! :D



I don't know if you understand me lol, but its just that I'm in a rush cuz I'm going swimming in a while..but also,



Could that be Greyson Chance and Justin Bieber.



Cuz also, Justin is putting some mobile uploads of him and Selena Gomez never seen somewhere else on the internet. But Greyson even gave out his email address, his Skype name, and his phone #



Could it be them? I'm not giving out his Skype, the link to his facebook nor his phone #. But if you search up his Skype name on Google, it'll say it on this other website.



Anyways, do you think it's Greyson and Justin?? Justin is always on chat but I dont talk to him, though Greyson isnt. And lots of other girls are friends with them too.

Thanks?! :D!Is this Greyson Chance and Justin Bieber or no?!!?
They ALL are fake. Celebritiies only have a page where you can LIKE it.. theres a million of people who pose out there like that. they are fake. its not official..

No comments:

Post a Comment