Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Italian Justin Bieber's fan..I was wondering if you who live in Canada maybe you tell me one thing ..?

Hi!!I'm a Italian Justin Bieber's fan...(%26lt;3)

I was wondering if you maybe you tell me the address, phone number or anyway to write something in some way to Justin Bieber ..... thank you in advance .... I hope to come sooner or later in Canada... Stall must be nice! Thank you very much ... greetings to all!I'm Italian Justin Bieber's fan..I was wondering if you who live in Canada maybe you tell me one thing ..?
GTFO stands for Get The Fcuk Out.I'm Italian Justin Bieber's fan..I was wondering if you who live in Canada maybe you tell me one thing ..?
I live in Canada.. but trust me nobody here knows him personally either. All I know is that he's from Stratford, Ontario. And I don't really care America can have him ...
  • christian book
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment