Saturday, February 18, 2012

Justin crush. No not justin bieber! I saw him at the mall. How do I make my move?

I saw this man that works at this jean store at the mall. He never seen me but I did talk to him over the phone twice about jeans. Hey I had to do something. Ok this is where the 10 POINTS come in. How do I let him know im interested without looking obvious? Its always busy when I come in there. And whats a good excuse to give him my number for something? Should it be in person or over the phone? What do I doJustin crush. No not justin bieber! I saw him at the mall. How do I make my move?
Its better dat u let him know abt ur feeling 4 him in person and nt on d phone ,,

coz u will miss his million dollar expression aftr he comes 2 knw abt u being interested in him,,



go der whn its about 2 open or its abt 2 close,,

u may find him alone and get sum time 2 talk 2 him,,



if u dnt wanna make it obvious and u finding a reason 2 giv him ur number

den go der whn its too busy, go 2 him and say u wanna come latr whn it wont b busy, giv him number and ask him 2 call u whn u can come back again..
  • edelbrock
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment