Saturday, February 18, 2012

This girl says she is Justin Bieber's Girlfriend?

okay, So I am trying to prove her wrong.

She never calls me she texts me. "Justin" gets on the phone more than she does

She then act like "Christian" is texting us

THEN she said Christian got a girl pregnant

She said when Justin was performing pray it wasn't live

and when i got her number she all of sudden said hey I am Justin's girlfriend.

THERE IS ALOT MORE!

oh and her area code is not Georgia or near-by

on twitter she is followed by Christian Justin Pattie or Caitlin

and doesnt have any photos of her and him but a cardboard box of him

but how can I prove she is wrong??This girl says she is Justin Bieber's Girlfriend?
Confused.
Here's how you know. Does she have a penis? If not then it is impossible to be his special partner. Bieber is gay and his singing makes my head hurt like nails to a chalk board.This girl says she is Justin Bieber's Girlfriend?
Oh let her be shes prob just a kid who cares if you know its not true let her say what ever she wants she likes him alot and wishes she had a chance so let her dream
baby! baby! baby Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby baby baby oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhThis girl says she is Justin Bieber's Girlfriend?
Pahahahahahahahahahaha. What?
Tell her Justin Beiber is gay so unless she's really a guy there is no chance.
I`m not surprised that you`re 13 since you`re so gullible - Bieber doesn`t HAVE a girlfriend.
I'm guessing you're around 13.
I think she is crazy
u cant but justin b is cute

No comments:

Post a Comment