Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do i get my Justin Bieber look a like best mate to ask me out?

I have this friend who i see at holiday courses in summers and easters, over time we've got closer and i have realized how much i like him. After seeing him in the summer i decided in easter i would get his phone number and hopefully get him to ask me out. But he's all ways fancied my mate but i never understood why. She's a year older than us and kinda rood. When i came in the easter last week i found out he had a girl friend he was going to dump so it didn't bother me but i found out that my mate he use to fancies, fancies him. We were really friendly with each other, all ways talking and we hugged at the the end of each day. But i forgot to take his number. My mate was really flirting with him which bugged me cuz there were some older guys who were in to her.I can't contact him till summer, he has face book, i don't. my mate has his number but wont give me it.



We don't go to the same school, he's private and i'm public, i see a picture of him and i want to cry and scream at him i fancy the hell out of you ask me out. We flirt all the time, hugg chat. i Can even picture us togeather. (that's a bit wierd i know) I really like him more than i ever liked any one and i think i have a chance. My mate doesn't want to go out with him and i do!

What can i do or should i do?

P.S- i don't fancy him cuz he looks like Justin Bieber, he's really sweet, kind and caring!How do i get my Justin Bieber look a like best mate to ask me out?
ok, you don't fancy him because he looks like J.B but your question says: " How do i get my JUSTIN BEIBER LOOK A LIKE best mate to ask me out? "

what's that supposed to mean?

are you trying to make other little girls jealous by saying oooh i know someone who likes him?



sorry if i sound harsh but don't do that.

as for that boy, he's probably just leading you on, he may do that every girl he knows, so they all want him. i'd say forget him, and find another hottie. one that doesn't look like J.B but BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment