Saturday, February 18, 2012

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never dvd?

there was a handsigned copy you could buy, but walmart sold out. i went on walmart.com to buy it %26amp; it wasnt sold out yet so i started the process of putting in all my information like my address, phone number, ect. (this is before it was soldout) %26amp; then i got to the paying methods %26amp; i couldnt fill it out bc i dont have a credit card %26amp; i had to wait for my mom to get home.. when i got on walmart.com on a nother tab to check if they still had them, they were soldout. do you think that i still can get the handsigned copy if i was in the process of buying it or did someone else take it?Justin Bieber: Never Say Never dvd?
Yes you can still get the handsigned copy if the process was already open on one tab, the same thing happened to me today while i was buying it and it went through! :)Justin Bieber: Never Say Never dvd?
I did not even read the additional info and all I have to say is "No"

No comments:

Post a Comment