Saturday, February 18, 2012

IM SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I really love Justin bieber!!! i would give anything away to be with him or to see him, i really really love him! we have some things in common, like he likes horses, im a horse, he likes purple and blue, i love purple and blue, my birthday is in april, his is in march (one month difference) i got a great smile and great eyes (everyone says that) im funny,cute and my dream is to be with him, marry him, go out with him! i love him soooo much, it makes me cry when i see him and my friends put his songs on to make me cry , i cry because i cant see him, this 3 year old got to see him when she cried, i love all his songs!!!! got them all!! can you answer these questions:

1)how can i get to see him and be friends with him?

2) can he come to my birthday party? if yes, where can i ask him?

3) how can i get his skype, phone, hotmail, or other contact number?

4)how can i get him to follow me on twitter because im following him and how do i send a message?

5) can i go out with him?

6) explain everything about twitter!



i dont know how to send a message and he doesent reply!!!! how can i send a message? how can i meet up with him? i love him to bits!!!! please help!!!! its my dream!! i cant stop crying and keep getting told off at school because i think about him all the time and dont concentrate on my work, my friends say i need to get over myself and that he'll never go out with me because im not famous although they say im pretty

please answer

no mean commentsIM SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Jeez...you really should get out more.
It's just celeb crush, it would be hard seing them. I saved couple pix of my celeb crush to look at, and that's enough for me, yeah we have to be realistic, probably there's guy in your school deserves your crush more than Justin.IM SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
WHY WHAT ABOUT HIM DO YOU LOVE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM JUST WHAT HE PUTS OUT TO THE PUBLIC OTHER THAN THAT YOU DONT KNOW THE 1ST THING ABOUT THE KID AND HE WOULD TREAT YOU JUST LIKE A DUMB GROUPIE...AND TO KNOW SOMEONE IT TAKES MORE THAN KNOWING HIS FAV COLOR.
i got to here and i had to stop;



'like he likes horses, im a horse,'



YOU'RE KILLING ME! XD



but yeah you just like him as a musician, you'll get over itIM SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
How can i Help? i mean he doesn't Even know You exist
So are a million of other girls. It wont get thru.



i saw 13 other questions like these.
UR ******* NUTS!!!!!!!!! GROW UP!JUSTIN BIEBER IS UGLY ANYWAYS SO ARE YOU!

GET A LIFE CREEP
lol

omg

he does not need you
I see you're obsessed.



1. I don't know, find meet and greets.

2. He can't. lol. He's probably busy, unless if you book him for a private concert which is gonna cost alot.

3. You can't.

4. Keep asking him, you can't send a message to him if he's not following you.

5. No.

6. Just spam him till he follows you, then you can message him but I think he doesn't really reads his DMs since he gets alot...
Im not being mean or anything but.... NO! he iss a guy you dont even no! ask yourself why do you like him. Research him on the internet, put posters up on your wall but face it sweety your getting worked over nothing. Im just being honest sweety your being really SAD! crying over him? your work is more important than him! email me at strange-xoxo@hotmail.co.uk if you need some advice! xxx



1. 99.9% you wont!

2. He's a celeb he wudnt be aloud without armed guards!

3.there are 2 many fakes

4. ????????

5.no

6.???

My sister no's him coz he used to go to her singing lessons ill contact him and send you an email if you email me ur addy xxx
Okay, Well honestly, if you want to be friends with him your gonna have to tone it down a bit, if you ever meet him and act like that he'll probably get kind of scared (in all honesty, i dont care for him really but thats how it is with any celeb id assume) and he probably can't come to your birthday because hes probably on tour that day and wont be in state. If you ever meet him and want him to like you, dont act like your obsessed with him, just act nice, *calm* and normal or you'll scare him off. He's a normal person just like any other guy, and if you meet him and start screaming "OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!" I'm pretty sure that'll scare any guy off a bit. Goodluck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment