Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HELP! serious problem! it has to do with chatroulette and justin bieber.?

me and my friends were on chatroulette and justin bieber came up. i dont even like him neither do my friends but they went all crazy my one friend typed in her number becuase for whatever reason there was no sound. he said he would give us his number if my friends left except for my one friend cara and me. so they did and they waited outside. he sent us a link to a seperate chat thing idk why i was slow on this. my friend was doing all the typing and between us the following information was given: we live in new jersey, one of our names (who had a fb but now deleted it), our age, a phone number, and my one friends shirt had her first name and where she rides horses. while she was typing i was watching the screen. when it first popped up i was suspicious but then i noticed the loop. i was like ****.....also his hair wasnt the new cut. i told my friend and she was like ok lets make this last a little longer anyway becuase she was bored. then that pedo asked her to flash him for his number. she said no. i flipped him off for a good 10 minutes. with the information given are we in serious risk? i mean two of my friends were in full out freakin our mode. i dont know what to do....HELP.HELP! serious problem! it has to do with chatroulette and justin bieber.?
I can't stop laughing at this. This is why you never be a groupie.

No comments:

Post a Comment