Sunday, February 12, 2012

How Can I Get A Date With Justin Bieber?

Everyone says I am completely obsessed with Justin Bieber. have tried to win a date with him but I can't because I don't have a cell phone and even though my mom and dad both have one, i won't work because they don't have texting. Someone please help me!! I am his absolute number 1 fan!!!How Can I Get A Date With Justin Bieber?
try to win it in a magazine; i have entered a competition in TOTP mag. Also visit his website and subscribe to his youtube channel to get updates on competitions like that. There is a very slim chance that you will ever win; but who knows :)



Hope this helped



PS. You don't need a mobile phone to win a date with him
im a number one fan to but you dont see me having a date with him.



and im obssesed to but yu dont see me all OMG OMG I NEED AND WANT A DATE!

there are thousands of girls all over him everyday so sorry hun i dont think so



just get jb tickets and scream as loud as you can like i am(:



o btw justin hates when fans all over him like you are.How Can I Get A Date With Justin Bieber?
By growing a retarded bowl headed haircut and having a high pitched squeaky voice with estrogen levels bouncing off the wall.
first you go to his house then you knock on the door and bingo he goes out on a dream date with you... it worked for me and im stil going out with him so handsHow Can I Get A Date With Justin Bieber?
Not to be mean,but that's impossible and i read on tweeter that he doesnt date obsessed fans!
get a life. im sorry to say but its not going to happen.
Borrow a friends that doesn't like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment