Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is this email legit? justin bieber?

Hello Scarlet,



You registered on MeetJustinBieber.info a while back and we have finally drawn the winners. You are one of 3 lucky finalist that will meet Justin Bieber! The prize includes a free Flight to California for you and a friend where Justin Bieber will be playing live. A 4 Night stay at the Hilton San Francisco. On the 3rd night, you will hang out personally with Justin Bieber. To claim the prize please Complete this last offer at http://slurrps.com/winners and once you complete the form, email us at winners@meetjustinbieber.info with your Phone Number so we call you to make arrangements for your trip. We will call you once you complete the offer at http://slurrps.com/winners to schedule your trip.



Joey

Trip Advisor

MeetJustinBieber.info



191 Caraway Dr, Kyle, TX 78640, USA



To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?nGwcLEyctKwMLCzsLAxstEa0HAwMnEwsTA==









i got this email but i'm not sure if it's real or not.

please help me out! thanks!Is this email legit? justin bieber?
*It's obviously a scam. Also, if it was a legitimate contest, you wouldn't have to "complete an offer"*
I GOT THAT TOO! :( and he told me his name was Jacob

Report Abuse

Is this email legit? justin bieber?
i got this also %26amp; believed it for about 5 minutes %26amp; tbh wish it wasnt a scam but hey what can you do, i personally dont think its nice because there will be people who will tell there parents, friends etc they have won only to find out its fake - i googled it %26amp; it is most definatley not real - x
i got this email too! i emailed the winners@meetjustinbieber.info and asked if i really won but they didnt answer, and i also have seen a bunch of celebrity meetup emails before in my inbox that seemed fake, so unfortunatley this one is too :( i had a heart attack for nothing...Is this email legit? justin bieber?
its okay, i got on too and i didn't even know there was a contest to meet justin bieber going on, i don't even like him so i don't know its laget or not so i"m not going to worry. But if u find out its a real thing let me know. \

thanks,

Melissa
This is a scam.

They want your phone number to sell to third party advertising.

.info is the cheapest domain and they knew that it'd get people to join cause of the amount of fan girls. I'm guessing everyone that registered on that .info was sent that email.
I received this as well I don't believe it tbh, it's a scam. You enter your phone number it cost a lot each week, then they ring you up and rip off your phone bill. I can't even remember entering it so I'm going to leave it! x x x
I got the same one. Block them.



To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?nGwcLEyctKwML…



Follow that link to unsubscribe from the a holes.
I was wondering about this as well. I just got the email. It probably is spam then because of the link. I have no idea about Celebrity Meetup and how they got my e-mail.
Well unfortunately it' s pretty obvious that it's fake. Because I got the email also and so have people on here...which is way more then 3 winners lol.
i got that email 2....on october 8th.

i actually believed it )=
its fake all they want is for u to buy ring tones so they can charge u $10.00 every month
Scam. Just delete it.
i dont know but i had got the same question because i applied but ive been trying to see if its real and so far i have no proof its true so idk
hey i got that too!
i got that aswell has anyone tried emailing there number?
Yes, I got that same stupid email. It is a scam.
yep am really happy to meet him
scam!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
i got tht same one too!!!!!
I Cant believe i got scammed like that.....this is such f***in BS.....Man I got my hopes up and everything
yeah i got that too. had my hopes up and then me and my friends began to get curious

No comments:

Post a Comment