Saturday, February 18, 2012

What do you think this dream means? :P?

I was walking down my street when all of a sudden I got a phone call. When people call me their pictures shows on my phone screen. So I picked up my phone and saw it was Lady Gaga calling me. I pressed the green button to take the call and all of a sudden she started to crawl out of my phone!

I tried pushing her back in but she just came out of it like a poltergeist! When she had ejected herself from my telephone I asked her how she knew my number and she was like "Justin Bieber" told me.

I was outraged that somehow Justin Bieber knew my phone and I had to get it changed at once but Lady Gaga wouldn't let me. She said that phone number was part of my destiny and if I changed it then King Arthur would never become king of Camelot.

Then I got a message from the King's ward Lady Morgana telling me that Lady Gaga was evil and was trying to destroy me to stop me from fulfilling my destiny and I must kill her.

I looked to see where Lady Gaga had gone but she had vanished. This scared me. I knew I had to destroy her but then she wouldn't be able to make any sensational new music.What do you think this dream means? :P?
Firecat disapproves of this TRENDINESS! BURN BEIBER BURN IN FIRECATS WRATH



Aspira, can you hear me wake up and NEVER GO TO SLEEP AGAIN I fear for you now. Are you going to be ok or should we erase the memory of that dream? (we can do that now, you know)
Hi. eating to much chocolate late at night will do this to you placid and real like dreams will happen, i'm so glad you did not kill lady Gaga in your sleep I would been the first one to hunt you down. Just kidding. T.C.What do you think this dream means? :P?
U'll be the #1 fanatic fans of Lady Gaga forever ha3x
It means you need to start listening to some decent music.What do you think this dream means? :P?
Fun, but maybe ya should stop eating sweet pickles with mustard before bed angel.
I'm pretty sure that will be Lady Gaga's next music video
this dream was so freaking funny, my friend sent it to me over facebook.
It means you had too much cheese before you went to sleep - nightmares can be so vivid, can't they?



I LOVE MERLIN!!!
I think you should, nice idea for a music video :)
holy sh*t even your dreams are too long
all i have to say is wow
lol! that is quite amusing.


and arent you glad you got that message from me owl eyes?
It means u eat too much fat fvck
I'd say it's time to wake up! wakey wakey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment